Monday, December 26, 2016

It's been a Cold Christmas...

I've spent all Christmas sick. I still am sick, but I wanted to at least post something.

Here is a little sneak peek at what I got for Christmas. My friends and family know me so well. These cheered me up a bit. I got a coaster from anthropologie (I love me some coasters), a mug, Color-your-own greeting cards because I love sending snail mail! And many other things that aren't shown here.




I've also been working, feeling miserable all the while but I did my part. I spent yesterday in a feverish haze filled with strange dreams and feeling either too hot or too cold. My mom did make me a cup of tea today for my cold, I love her so much! It's Ginger and honey tea.





I wish all of you great health and that you enjoy the holidays with you loved ones.

What gifts did you get? Tell me in the comments!


Con amor,
Yaris 

No comments :

Post a Comment