Saturday, December 17, 2016

Before the Year Ends.




Here is a short list of what I want to accomplish before this year ends:



1. Finish a book.
I started this book months ago, and I would love to focus and finish it. One of my goals for next year is for me to get back into reading. I used to digest books, like I needed air and then I kind of went on a slump and haven't been able to get out of it. To fix this I joined a book club!  More about this later on.

2. Finish purging my closet.
I've been cleaning out my closet and setting aside clothes and shoes to donate. I hope to finish this by this week actually.

3. Visiting family members.
I'd like to go see some family members I haven't seen in a while before the year ends. Especially the ones that are in senior homes.

4. Holiday shows/movies.
I want to binge watch as may as I can. I haven't sat down to watch any, except two movies. I want to see the classics, the Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, The Year Without Santa Claus, Frosty the Snowman, etc.

5. Declutter my email!

I want to start the year with an organized and emptier inbox. So I'm going to challenge myself to declutter my inbox. To delete all those unnecessary emails that for some reason I keep. Delete all the spam, and get my inbox down from 945 emails (yikes I know!).



What is your year end to do list? Share it with me.


Con Amor, 
Yaris 

No comments :

Post a Comment