Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Finally finished.

There was a power outage yesterday, and I decided to make the best of it. I finished a couple of my before the year ends goals.I'm proud of myself, and my productivity.




I finished purging my closet (Thank God! My lower back is killing me now), out with the old and in with the new. Well, once I get new things. I donated all of the things I go rid of. It feels good.
I cleared out my email! I feel really proud about that. It's finally decluttered and on the plus side it cleared up a lot of space on my drive. Which I desperately needed..




I finished reading "Harry Potter and The Cursed Child", and I loved it. Can I just say (Spoiler alert, maybe if you're like me and waited forever to finish it) I always found Delphini kind of sketch... And now I know why!


I was in a constant cycle of wanting to hug Albus, and wanting to slap him at the same time. Scorpius, such a sweetie and his crush in Rose! He is definitely a man with a plan, and marriage is his end game, HA!


I also spent a majority of  the time wanting to slap some sense into Harry. However, being a parent it's uncharted territory. I mostly imagined him in my head being like, "Wait, Ginny. Where are you going? What am I supposed to do with this? (his children) You've never left me unsupervised... HELP ME" And then pretending he's got it but surprise surprise, he don't got it.


All in all, I enjoyed the book and if you haven't read it I highly recommend it.



Fun fact: The sassfluff, was playing around with the lights while I was setting up for the pictures. When I caught her she looked so guilty. It was too adorable so I just had to take a picture. Ah, Minki you adorable ball of fluff, you.


For those of you that already read the book, tell me what was your favorite part?


Con amor,
Yaris  

No comments :

Post a Comment