Thursday, December 1, 2016

A Tropical Christmas.

Hello hello!



It's been a very long time!
I know, I'm so sorry for the unannounced hiatus. I was not well health wise for a couple of months. I kept getting sick. No matter, I'm back now and that's what's important. The weather here has been very hectic. It's either chilly and humid or hot and humid. There has also been tons of rain. It's tropical weather and I wouldn't have it any other way.


I've been playing around with my drawing tablet and made these Christmas cards. I've missed blogging and like I keep saying I'll try to keep up with it!



This one is my absolute favorite! It came out so cute. 


I know they're aren't the greatest, but practice makes perfect. I hope you guys like it and feel free to use them too. I'll keep you updated with Christmas in Puerto Rico.


Till next time!




                                                                        Con amor,
                                                                             Yaris ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment