Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's finally here!!~

 

First of all, hi! So after class today I went to check the mail and~~~~~~
It's finally here!!!! I've been waiting for this package for weeks omg
This is my early birthday gift from my parents and I'm so excited to try it out (so is my roommate btw)


 

I got a tassimo! I was so excited when I was unpacking it, it's so beautiful



Just look at it! it's a decent size, for a dorm that its (we don't get that much space, especially if it's shared between four people). Anyways, my roommate and I are going out to buy some t-discs in order to try out this baby later tonight.

ah I'm so happy, btw we named it Momo because we seem to name everything.... even our laptops.. yeah
Have a great rest of the day guys~~~

Con amor, 
Yaris 

No comments :

Post a Comment