Tuesday, January 21, 2014

guide dog puppies!!~

 

Hey hey, long time no see! Just kidding it's only been a couple of days...
I've been catching up on homework, so i took a little break.
Anyways I saw the two cuties in the top picture while waiting for the bus, they were so adorable. The smallest one sits behind me in class and is always sniffing my leg. Guide dog puppies on campus are the cutest things ever



  

I took this picture on Sunday morning, my mom bought us these orchids about a year ago and look they are dying on us
We've tried everything, but I feel like the temperatures inside the dorm are killing them slowly
our poor babies we should have taken better care of you, I'm so sorry...

On another note have a great week filled with wonder~~~~
Con amor,
Yaris 

No comments :

Post a Comment