Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sunday oh Sunday.

Happy Sunday loves~~~~~


So today was a good day! I went to church (it was a children's service today), then I hate lunch with the family and we spent some time at petco and there were so many dogs I was in heaven.

I took a nap, played with my dogs, talked with my sister... today was a good day. Oh, and my hair looked fabulous today I'll tell you guys why a little later in this post~


So as I said I took a nap and guess who joined me???



Cute little button nose belongs to Nina! She napped and cuddled with me, she is an adorable baby. Adorable, fluffy, grumpy baby.


I'm not into sandwiches, subs, or anything of the like ok I don't even like burgers. Firehouse subs however has me whipped, this is probably the only sub I would ever eat. It's so good, mouth-watering, and it comes hot (you can literally see smoke coming off it) and has cheese (ah my love) it tastes great with multi-grain bread.



Ok, now on to the topic of my hair! I washed it last night and I normally air dry my hair. Yesterday I was feeling like doing something  with it that would look good today. My hair is really long and takes forever to dry, so I took to pinterest to search what I could do with it and found the perfect post from the Oprah website.

This article was 3 Ways to Transform Wet Hair While You Sleep. From the three techniques I chose the one to get wavy hair, since my hair is so flat. These were the instructions:


Wake Up to Waves

Try Gibson's technique for shoulder-length hair and skip the curling iron in the morning. 

1. Apply a light mousse from roots to ends to help hair hold its shape as it dries.
2. From hairline to nape, divide your hair down the middle with a comb, separating it into two equal sections.
3. Braid each side from the middle down. Starting any higher will create crimps near your roots.
4. Secure the end of each braid with a metal-free elastic.
5. Pull out the elastics or pins in the morning and unwind your hair. For a beachy effect, mist a salt spray all over your hair and scrunch with your hands. 


I did however change up one part a little bit, when I braided my hair I took the braids and made them up into a loose bun. I went to bed and when I woke up today I did my daily routine got ready and before I left the house let the braids loose and finger brushed it. I really liked how it turned out guys, I took a bunch of pictures but I'll only post one to spare you.





Well today was a great end to the weekend, and hopefully a great start to a great week!
How was your weekend? I hope all of you have a great week ahead of you  (I typed great too many times ahaha)


                                                                        Con amor,
Yaris ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment