Monday, February 1, 2016

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while...

I've had a really busy week, last week. I even had a post started, but I haven't had the time to finish it.

It was my church's anniversary week, so that kept me busy. I'm so tired now..... Oh and to top it off I'm sick now. I have a fever, sore throat, and all around aches and pains, so I'm going to rest and hopefully I'll feel better.

As an apology, here is a sneak peak picture of Minki from the unfinished post:






I hope you all had a great weekend, or at least better than mine. I would love to hear about them, and maybe talk a while. I feel better reading about other people's plans and experiences, so please share!

                                                                       
                                                                         Con amor,
Yaris ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment