Thursday, January 7, 2016

I love my mornings with you.

There is nothing better than waking up and this being the first thing you see when your eyes open.



Whenever I see that I know that my day is starting out right. Sometimes I don't get up straight away, I just lay there looking at my little fluffball feeling so lucky to have her in my life.



Minki is so great, she always knows when my mood is down and lays on top of me or next to me until I feel better. She would have been a great therapy dog. She just looks at you with those big, adorable eyes and you can't help but feel happy and lucky to have her.

I'm so blessed to have all my dogs, they bring sunshine to my life. Even when I think that there is none, when I feel like everything is just too much and want to hide in me cave (room), one look at that face and I think life isn't so bad.

The cuddles don't normally last too long when she sees her toys and jumps off to the side to play lol. I still like to watch her and how happy she is with something so simple.



I am now ready to face another day!
How are you guys? Do you have someone like Minki in your life?



Con amor,
Yaris ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment