Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year. New URL. Same me



Happy New Year everyone!!!!

I'm starting my year with a new URL. I've moved back home, to the wonderful island of Puerto Rico, so from now on I'll be sharing my everyday island life. It's everyday things, only slightly more tropical hahaha.
I've been away for a long time since moving back home but here I am now.

I started out the year going to different gardening shops, with my mother, and grandmother. There were a lot of beautiful plants and I just couldn't help myself so I took some pictures to share with you guys~



I felt as if I was in a forest all day long, and it was really relaxing going plant shopping.


The orchids were beautiful as always.


A pop of red was also delightful through all the greenery.




Here is a sneak peak at what may be my next post!
I'm doing a little  DIY project to start my year off right and as you can see I had a little helper with me. Meet my sweet eldest baby, Suki. She is eleven years young.

Although  she played more with her teddy than helping me out... She was very curious to what I was doing and why she couldn't play with any of the things I was using.


That is it for now, I just wanted to get back into the habit of posting in my blog
I hope this year I'll keep at it and won't abandon it. Any suggestions are welcome
Feel free to talk and ask anything <3
I would love to know about your Holidays!

Con amor,
Yaris ♡


No comments :

Post a Comment