Saturday, May 9, 2015

last day.



It's my last day here in Athens, GA and the start of my summer. It's a bitter sweet feeling, I'm going to miss the great friends I've made here at the same time I'm happy to be going home and seeing my family.

I've spent the last few days at bookstores and craft stores, and I'm so excited about starting all my different diy projects.
I started practicing knitting again, I'm going to make a beanie and then I'm going to knit a rug! I've also started doing some hand lettering by using a little pamphlet that came with my Flow magazine about how to hand letter and it's pretty fun. I do need a lot of practice though.
I'm going back home with a lot of different yarn, art pencils (color and sketching ones) and pens for hand lettering.

Tomorrow is my flight back home and Mother's day, it's going to be a busy day (but I will make a post!)

So, how is your weekend so far? Anything special planned?


 Con amor,
     Yaris♡

No comments :

Post a Comment