Tuesday, May 5, 2015

finals.

Look at the time go! Last final was today and dorm check out.  Of course I had to use my pencil watch, since it seemed appropriate and it's really cute (I've been waiting for an occasion to use it ha).

Anyways this has been the slowest yet fastest semester for me. Some days I thought time could not go any slower and the at times I don't know where the time went.




Anyways yay to the start of my summer!!! I'm thinking of taking some art classes and maybe some photography classes. We'll see how that goes >< 
I'm hoping to get a lot of material for the blog. I'm also planning on doing some internal tourism back home and maybe that will turn into a blog series. Not sure how to name it though... Maybe something like 'Puerto Rico through the eyes of a native', or 'An insider view of the island of Puerto Rico'.... I don't know, I'm horrible at naming things....

I guess today's question is: What would you name the blog series?

Con amor,
Yaris ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment