Friday, February 28, 2014

Fridays. and stuff.


hi hi! It's been so long!
It's midterm time right now, so I've been more absent than usual... also since my phone had died I felt more lost than usual. My replacement phone got here this week, so now I'm back hopefully for good!

A little update on life:
~ last week was my birthday

~I've been spending a lot of time with my roommate planning for next semester's dorm decor, and admiring her awesome blue lights


~I made iced tea for the first time! I'm not much of a tea person, but I'm trying to be more open and trying different kinds of tea. I really like the iced passion one I made (the packaging is adorable also), I think I might try it with lemonade next time.

What tea flavors do you guys like? What do you recommend I try?

Con amor,
Yaris 

No comments :

Post a Comment