Friday, March 31, 2017

#Bookstagram Wishlist.

Bookstagram is a wonderful place filled with wonderful book lovers. It is filled with gorgeous pictures, books, tea, coffee, etc. Endless recommendations, book buddies, book clubs, subscription boxes, and bookish delights!

It is a whole other world and it's so fun to be part of the community. There are so many book related shops and products I decided to make something of an ultimate wishlist.

So here it is! Must haves (or what I want lol) for the regular and also aspiring bookstagrammer:






First up is an art print from Bookwormboutique~ Let's Live in Fictional Worlds

Book Lovers Coffee~ Hearts & Heroes it is chocolate amaretto flavor and I NEED it in my life. 

All the book sleeves, I own one already but I love them and want one in the other sizes~ Sparksemporium 

A bookish mug from Eviebookish~ I Just Want to Read

Of course we can't miss a bookmark from CreateExploreRead~ #bookstagram

First Edition Tea Co.~ The Literary Collection

A cozy bookish throw pillow from Tsveta Handmade~Cats, Coffee & Books
And lastly, some beautiful Harry Potter book bracelets~ When Melissa Reads



Which of these would you want? What other items would you add to a bookstagram wishlist?



Con Amor,
Yaris  

No comments :

Post a Comment