Saturday, January 31, 2015

My Journey to Independence part 3


I'm back! and I have some news~~~

I've started fundraising for my service dog! I found this website called booster, where I was able to pick and design my own t-shirts. The picture above is the design that the t-shirts will have, I decided to name my fundraising campaign like this blog series I'm doing.  It's because this whole process is a journey, and it's special to me that I'm sharing it with you guys so I thought the design should mean something. I'm grateful for whoever reads this little blog, because I don't feel alone while doing all this. I'm just very thankful ^^

The whole t-shirt is in the picture below along with a link to the site, please feel free to buy a shirt or spread the word!



Con amor,
Yaris ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment