Monday, November 3, 2014

goodbye october.


It's been a month of decisions, and obstacles. However good things also came along.
The weather was beautiful, and I've had a lot of adjusting to do.
The end of the month means the beginning of a new journey for me, as I've said in my other blog posts.


The colors of the trees are changing and I hope that I will be changing for the better too. I really love this season it is beautiful looking at the leaves change.

but through all that change some flower bushes still held strong and have gorgeous flowers (although I could do without the bees). 




What do you guys expect or are hoping for this November?

Con amor,
Yaris ♡

2 comments :

  1. i hope to learn more so what it means to rest and to really practice it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that, the hardest part is putting it to practice. I wish you the best on that ^^

      Delete