Saturday, July 16, 2016

Errand day.


Hi guys!


Today has been a long day. I've been running errands all day long!

I opened a new bank account, since I didn't have one here. So it's all ready for my financial aid refund, I'm kind of excited to start college classes again. I feel like a freshman all over again.
I did some grocery shopping and went to a freshmart.. I'm trying out a new drink made with ginseng, I already tried the ginger ale flavor and it was so refreshing. Next one up is an all natural cola flavor~


Anyways for lunch we went to a nice place called Crepe Maker. It was absolutely delicious! I had a pesto chicken crepe it looked and tasted amazing. I couldn't help but take a picture of it.




They have so much variety, I am definitely planning on going there again. Hopefully soon!

How was your Saturday?

                                                                          Con amor,
                                                                             Yaris ♡

No comments :

Post a Comment