Friday, October 24, 2014

I want to take you on a journey with me.




I'm not good at sharing personal aspects of my life, but I forgot the reason that I started this blog was to help me cope.
So in an attempt to open up more (a sad attempt at that) I'm going to invite you guys to come with me (keep me company) on a journey.
I'm in the process of getting a service dog and thought it would be a good idea to record the process here since it's such a stressful process. I'm not at the stage where I'm comfortable with my disability, in fact it's a source of embarrassment for me. I'm very disappointed in myself, but this isn't what this blog post is about. That is a story for another day.

All I want to ask for now is if you guys would like to join me in this journey?It is a new stage in my life that I'd like to share. At the same time maybe learn about each other too........


Con amor,
Yaris ♡



No comments :

Post a Comment